Samantha Lowe Judo Player
Samantha is an experienced Judo player with a wealth of knowledge accumulated over her 15 years competing for Great Britain at the highest level.
Samantha has also trained and competed in BJJ, earning her blue belt under Simon Hayes of Carlson Gracie.
- Commonwealth Games Champion
- U20 & U23 European Bronze medallist
- World Cup & European Cup medallist
- Black belt 3rd Dan (Judo
- Blue Belt (BJJ)
- Full time Camberley Judo Club Athlete 2002-2012
- Judo Seminars - Juniors, Seniors & women only
- Ne Waza Seminars
- Regular Judo Classes
- Medal Ceremonies
- Motivational Speaker